How to Dress for your Corporate Headshot
- Dress in the fashion which you feel best
represents both you and your company.
- Try to avoid wearing pure white or pure black,
stick to mid-tone colors that do not match your skin tone
- Consider the background color, if it is
dark go with light or vivid colors, if it is light go with medium to
dark colors for greater contrast.
- Avoid heavy or distracting patterns or prints,
they distract and date your photo.
- Avoid short sleeves if possible, this can look unprofessional and
also detracts from the face.
- If you normally wear glasses and have multiple frames bring them to
the shoot, especially stylish or colorful frames.
- Avoid flashy jewelry, we want your photo to be about you, not your